SYDNEY'S LEADING EYELASH
EXTENSIONS TRAINING COURSE
For years Ashley has lead the way in the beauty industry by providing professional lash extension applications of the highest standard to clients all over Sydney. Whether you have a background in beauty or not, this is the course for you.
Full Starter Kit Valued at Retail Price $400
Maximum of 5 students per class
Business Start Up Advice
Certificate of Completion
Practise Classic & Volume Technique on 2 models
MODULES & TOPICS
How to Start Up a Successful Eyelash Extensions Business
Hygiene & Sanitation
Lash types (Specifically Ashley's Favourite's)
Eye Types & Eyelash Mapping
Volume Technique Practice on Model
Eyelash Extensions Removal
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
We have developed this course for people of 15years & over. This course provides training for beginners & anyone who has previously completed an eyelash extensions course that did not give them the confidence to be a successful lash artist.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE KIT
Classic Eyelash Extensions Tray
"I took the eyelash extensions course here and I honestly couldn't recommend a better place than Ashley Clare Makeup Artistry! Ashley was so helpful and encouraging which built up my confidence to perform classic & volume lashes. Her professionalism & knowledge enhanced my learning to the fullest extent and I am very thankful for her teachings as well as taking this course."
- Annabelle R
Ashley Clare Makeup Artistry Salon - 378 Burwood Road Belmore NSW 2192
1 Day 10am - 5pm
2 Evening classes 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Up to 5 students
$999 with no starter kit
From $47 per week
2020 COURSE DATES
- 26th & 27th (EVENING CLASSES)
- 14th & 15th (EVENING CLASSES)
- 23rd & 24th (EVENING CLASSES)
- 30th (FULL DAY)
- For our Full Day Course, you are required to bring a model at approximately 1.30pm.
- For our Evening Courses, you are required to bring a model on the second evening at 6.30pm.
- A non refundable $500 deposit is required to secure your spot in one of our couses, which can be paid via the Eyelash Extensions Course Registration to the left. The remaining fee must be paid on the day of the course. In the event you cannot attend your course appointment, the deposit can be utilised as a credit to another course date.
- If you would like to pay instalments via Zip Pay Payment Plans, bank transfer deposit or cash deposit, please email